Our goal is to provide safe and innovative solutions for your cleaning problems. Safety is at the heart of everything we do and all our products undergo a rigorous testing process prior to launch. Not only do we provide cleaning products, we’re also happy to visit your business to understand your specific requirements and offer advice and technical support to ensure that you have the right product for the job and that it is used correctly.
TriStar is fully compliant with all laws and regulations and provides customers with the right product and information to guarantee the job is done effectively and safely. We also offer practical training sessions to help you understand the safety data sheets.
Safety First! We offer training sessions for groups of between 5 and 50 people to help our customers handle our products safely, and achieve optimum results. These sessions last around 2 hours, and can be conducted on your premises or at our site.
SAFETY FIRST TRAINING
- How to read a safety data sheet (SDS)?
- Understanding the hazard statements on the labels.
- Is it possible to mix different products?
- What PPE should you to wear?
- What to do if anything goes wrong?
- What about the Emergency Response in your company?
- Simulation and evaluation of a practical situation.
- Possible company specific issues (to be specified in advance).